You may be curious as to how much I charge for voicing various projects. There is no 'one size fits all' answer. Before quoting a rate for a project it is important to know as much about the endeavor as possible. Things that need to be known:
1. How long will the finished voice project be? 30 seconds? 60 seconds? An hour? (Keep in mind that the finished voice track generally takes 4 times that amount of time to actually produce. Not always, but it's a good rule of thumb.)
2. What is the size of the audience that will hear this voice work? Your city? Your Country? The internet?
3. Will this project require additional special effects or music?
4. Do you want to listen in and give some direction while the recording session is taking place?
5. How quickly do you want this project completed?
Once you have answered at least these five questions you will be closer to arriving at a reasonable rate quote from me. Perhaps you're a student or non-profit organization working with a limited budget. Or maybe you're a fledgling entrepreneur just getting your business going. We might be able to help each other.
Send me a note about your voicing requirements and let's talk. I'm always happy to produce a custom audition just for you.